Benchmark Upgrades Cars.com (CARS) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Benchmark analyst Daniel Kurnos upgraded Cars.com (NYSE: CARS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Cars.com closed at $11.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) to Neutral
- Barclays Upgrades AUTO1 Group SE (AG1:GR) (ATOGF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!