Benchmark Upgrades Blackbaud (BLKB) to Buy
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Benchmark analyst Mark Schappel upgraded Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Blackbaud closed at $77.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackbaud CMO Catherine LaCour Named one of the 2021 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) to Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Viscofan SA (VIS:SM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!