Avondale Partners Upgrades SunEdison (SUNE) to Market Outperform
- S&P 500 down more than 2% as growth worries rise
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls on risk aversion; losses limited by U.S. supply problems
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avondale Partners upgraded SunEdison (NYSE: SUNE) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $7.00.
Shares of SunEdison closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) to Outperform
- Barclays Upgrades ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Teradata (TDC), Analyst Says Company Holds Underappreciated Cloud Advantage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!