Arete Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Buy
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Arete analyst Rocco Strauss upgraded Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $83.00.
Shares of Snap Inc closed at $72.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Apple (AAPL) to Buy, 'Our Survey Says Consumers Love It'
- Snap (SNAP) Mentioned Negatively at Vertical Group, 'Momentum continues to stall'
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!