Arete Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Arete analyst Rocco Strauss upgraded Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $83.00.
Shares of Snap Inc closed at $72.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades RBC Bearings (RBC) to Buy; 'Bearing the fruits of strong execution'
- MercadoLibre (MELI) upgraded at Bank of America after 'great Black Friday'
- Raymond James Upgrades Crocs (CROX) to Strong Buy, Added to Analyst Current Favorites List, 'Attractive 2024 Setup'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!