Wells Fargo Starts Visteon (VC) at Underweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Wells Fargo analyst Colin M. Langan initiates coverage on Visteon (NASDAQ: VC) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $106.00.
Shares of Visteon closed at $119.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Visteon (VC) at Sector Weight
- Needham & Company Starts Accolade Inc. (ACCD) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Exagen (XGN) at Buy