Vertical Research Partners Starts Alcoa (AA) at Buy
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Michael Dudas initiates coverage on Alcoa (NYSE: AA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Alcoa closed at $31.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Market Outperform
- Cowen Starts Sony Corp. (6758:JP) (SNE) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Starts IronNet Inc. (IRNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!