UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts AmpliPhi Biosciences (APHB) at Buy
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 28, 2017 7:19 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on AmpliPhi Biosciences (NYSE: APHB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis notes the company is developing bacteriophage (phage) therapy to treat bacterial infections as the world increasingly continues to face multi-drug resistant strains, including the so called superbugs.
He notes many governmental, regulatory, and scientific initiatives are underway to failings of current antibiotics. He sees AmpliPhi is in the pole position to answer the call.
Shares of AmpliPhi Biosciences closed at $0.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Hutchmed (China) Ltd. (HCM) at Buy
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
- CymaBay Therapeutic (CBAY) PT Lowered to $12 at H.C. Wainwright
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!