Stephens Starts Starbucks (SBUX) at Overweight
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Stephens analyst Joshua Long initiates coverage on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $88.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Aersale (ASLE) at Outperform
- Compass Point Starts Assured Guaranty (AGO) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!