Roth Capital Starts Volta (VLTA) at Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin initiates coverage on Volta (NYSE: VLTA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Volta closed at $8.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Starts Autodesk (ADSK) at Overweight, Seen as a Leader in the Digitization of Everything
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Trimble Navigation (TRMB) at Overweight
- Volta Partners With Floor & Decor to Provide Electric Vehicle Charging
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!