Roth Capital Starts Crown Electrokinetics (CRKN) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Roth Capital analyst Gerry Sweeney initiates coverage on Crown Electrokinetics (NASDAQ: CRKN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Crown Electrokinetics closed at $4.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- BMO Capital Starts Rupert Resources Ltd (RUP:CN) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!