Morgan Stanley Starts China Rapid Finance (XRF) at Overweight
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on China Rapid Finance (NYSE: XRF) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $13.10.
Shares of China Rapid Finance closed at $7.07 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) at Buy
- Jones Trading Starts Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) at Buy
- UPDATE: CACI International (CACI) PT Raised to $286 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!