Maxim Group Starts Longeveron (LGVN) at Buy
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Maxim Group analyst Michael Okunewitch initiates coverage on Longeveron (NASDAQ: LGVN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Longeveron closed at $6.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Assumes Cloudflare Inc. (NET) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) at Equalweight (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!