JPMorgan Starts C3.ai (AI) at Underweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy initiates coverage on C3.ai (NYSE: AI) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $84.00.
Shares of C3.ai closed at $138.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- Northland Capital Markets Starts MiMedx Group (MDXG) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!