Itau BBA Starts Apple (AAPL) at Underperform
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
Itau BBA initiates coverage on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $136.00.
Shares of Apple closed at $152.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL AMD GOOGL TSLA GOOG NVDA GME AMZN
- Nio (NIO) to spin off battery unit
- UBS Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!