Guggenheim Starts Freeline (FRLN) at Buy
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Guggenheim analyst Debjit Chattopadhyay initiates coverage on Freeline (NASDAQ: FRLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Freeline closed at $11.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) at Buy
- Street Starts Oatly (OTLY) With Mixed Views, Analysts Bullish on Business but Valuation Seen as High
- B.Riley Starts Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!