Guggenheim Starts Freeline (FRLN) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Guggenheim analyst Debjit Chattopadhyay initiates coverage on Freeline (NASDAQ: FRLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Freeline closed at $11.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Insights Starts Elastic NV. (ESTC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cardlytics (CDLX) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!