Exane BNP Paribas Starts United Continental (UAL) at Underperform
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Exane BNP Paribas initiates coverage on United Continental (NASDAQ: UAL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of United Continental closed at $38.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: R5 Capital Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Buy
- United to mandate fully vaccinated crew to countries with high cases
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!