Daiwa Securities Starts 21Vianet (VNET) at Buy (1)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Daiwa Securities analyst John Choi initiates coverage on 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) with a Buy (1) rating.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $24.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Starts Cellebrite (CLBT) at Outperform; 'The 800-Pound Gorilla in Smartphone Forensics Software'
- JPMorgan Starts Hulic Co., Ltd (3003:JP) (HULCF) at Neutral
- UBS Starts Shenzhen Sunlord Electronics (002138:CH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!