DA Davidson Starts Jerash Holdings (JRSH) at Buy
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
DA Davidson analyst Michael Baker initiates coverage on Jerash Holdings (NASDAQ: JRSH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Jerash Holdings closed at $6.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Ra Medical Systems Inc. (RMED) at Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Decibel Therapeutics Inc (DBTX) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!