Credit Suisse Starts Southern Co. (SO) at Underperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Credit Suisse analyst Nicholas Campanella initiates coverage on Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $77.00.
Shares of Southern Co. closed at $75.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sonoco Products (SON) at Buy, 'Improved but Unloved, with Added Defense at the Right Time'
- Goldman Sachs Starts Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co Ltd (688036:CH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Belite Bio, Inc, ADR (BLTE) at Buy, 'A Novel Approach to Macular Degeneration'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!