Citi Resumes Lumen (LUMN) at Sell
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi analyst Michael Rollins resumes coverage on Lumen (NYSE: LUMN) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Lumen closed at $12.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Bit Digital I. (BTBT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Danimer Scientific (DNMR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!