Citi Assumes Lumen (LUMN) at Sell
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St extends gains following Fed statement
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Citi analyst Michael Rollins assumes coverage on Lumen (NYSE: LUMN) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Lumen closed at $11.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts Marrone Bio Innovations (MBII) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates McAfee Corp. (MCFE) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!