Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Andres Sheppard initiates coverage on Lightening eMotors (NYSE: ZEV) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Lightening eMotors closed at $3.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts AppLovin Corp (APP) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Unity Software (U) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!