Canaccord Genuity Assumes Wolfspeed (WOLF) at Buy
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Canaccord Genuity analyst George Gianarikas assumes coverage on Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $140.00.
Shares of Wolfspeed closed at $119.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Jefferies Assumes Li Auto Inc (2015:HK) (LI) at Buy
- Needham & Company Assumes HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!