CL King Starts Manpower Inc. (MAN) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver initiates coverage on Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Manpower Inc. closed at $93.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Ritchie Bros (RBA) at Sector Perform
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- Nomura/Instinet Starts Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!