BofA Securities Reinstates Clorox (CLX) at Underperform
- Wall Street opens lower ahead of service data
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
- Tesla (TSLA) cuts December Model Y output at Shanghai plant
- Oil up 3% on OPEC+ output plans and price cap on Russian crude
BofA Securities analyst Anna Lizzul reinstates coverage on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $130.00.
Shares of Clorox closed at $144.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ThinkEquity Starts Vivani Medical, Inc. (VANI) at Buy, 'Novel Long-Term Therapeutic Implants for Chronic Diseases'
- Morgan Stanley Starts PebbleBrook Hotel Trust (PEB) at Underweight
- Oppenheimer Starts Forge Global Holdings Inc (FRGE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!