Bernstein Starts Darden Restaurants (DRI) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Bernstein analyst Danilo Gargiulo initiates coverage on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $153.00.
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $123.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Barclays Starts Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) at Equalweight
- UBS Starts IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) at Sell on no near-term catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!