Benchmark Starts Proto Labs (PRLB) at Buy
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Benchmark analyst Robert Wasserman initiates coverage on Proto Labs (NYSE: PRLB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $145.00.
Shares of Proto Labs closed at $96.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates Wix.com (WIX) at Buy, 'Well positioned to leverage AI with new products'
- Maxim Group Starts Nvni Group Ltd. (NVNI) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Solid Biosciences (SLDB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!