Benchmark Starts Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at Speculative Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Benchmark initiated coverage on Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) with a Speculative Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Nxt-ID, Inc. closed at $3.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) at Sector Perform
- KeyBanc Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Reinstates General Electric (GE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!