Benchmark Starts Ligand Pharma (LGND) at Buy
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Benchmark analyst Robert Wasserman initiates coverage on Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Ligand Pharma closed at $92.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Starts Confluent Inc (CFLT) at Outperform, 'Data streaming gone viral'
- BofA Securities Starts Virtu Financial (VIRT) at Buy, 'Taking a contrarian view'
- Piper Sandler bullish on 'attractively valued' LendingClub (LC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!