Benchmark Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Benchmark analyst Robert Wasserman initiates coverage on Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (NASDAQ: IPA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. closed at $6.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CJS Securities Starts indie Semiconductor Inc (INDI) at Market Outperform
- Redburn-Atlantic Starts Robinhood Markets (HOOD) at Neutral
- Redburn-Atlantic Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!