Barclays Assumes GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) at Equalweight
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Barclays analyst Ross Sandler assumes coverage on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $75.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Overweight, Top Pick
- Credit Suisse Assumes Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCDX) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!