Banco Santander Starts Nu Holdings (Nubank) (NU) at Underweight
- Wall St losses limited as Amazon gains on upbeat Cyber Monday
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Banco Santander initiates coverage on Nu Holdings (Nubank) (NYSE: NU) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Nu Holdings (Nubank) closed at $7.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Jefferies Assumes Li Auto Inc (2015:HK) (LI) at Buy
- BofA Securities Starts Bechtle AG (BC8:GR) (BECTY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!