BTIG Resumes Viking Therapeutic (VKTX) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
BTIG analyst Justin Zelin resumes coverage on Viking Therapeutic (NASDAQ: VKTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Viking Therapeutic closed at $5.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) at Equalweight
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Equillium (EQ) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!