B.Riley/FBR Starts Net 1 UEPS (UEPS) at Buy
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
B.Riley/FBR analyst Scott Buck initiates coverage on Net 1 UEPS (NASDAQ: UEPS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Net 1 UEPS closed at $4.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Starts UPS (UPS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Kintara Therapeutics, Inc (KTRA) at Buy
- BofA Securities Reinstates MPLX LP (MPLX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!