B.Riley/FBR Starts Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
B.Riley/FBR analyst Sarkis Sherbetchyan initiates coverage on Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Luxfer Holdings PLC closed at $17.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) at Outperform
- BTIG Starts Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) at Buy
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!