Aegis Capital Starts Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on Trevi Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TRVI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Trevi Therapeutics closed at $2.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) Prices $50M Offering
- UBS Assumes Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Sell
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!