UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Loses its Third General Counsel in the Past Year - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 12, 2019 10:17 AM EST)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) lost its third general counsel in the past year after Jonathan Chang left the company Dec. 6 to take the general counsel job at AI startup SambaNova, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Tesla (TSLA) IV flat, shares drop below 200-day moving average
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday, Bought ~6M Shares So Far This Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!