Lockheed Martin (LMT) CFO Kenneth Possenriede to Retire
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) announced today that Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Kenneth R. Possenriede has decided to retire immediately due to personal reasons. John W. Mollard, vice president and treasurer, has been appointed acting CFO, effective immediately. In his almost four decades at Lockheed Martin, Mollard has held several positions of increasing responsibility within the Finance and Business Operations team, including the past five years as the corporate treasurer.
"Over the past 14 months, Ken has been an integral part of my successful transition as Lockheed Martin CEO," said Lockheed Martin Chairman, President and CEO James Taiclet. "We thank Ken for his many contributions during his three plus decades of service to the company and wish him the best in his retirement."
"Given his nearly four decades with Lockheed Martin and familiarity with the company's businesses, stakeholders and capital structure, John is uniquely suited to lead our finance organization while our search process is underway," continued Taiclet. "We are proud to have a deep-bench of talent and thank John for stepping into the CFO role on an interim basis."
Mollard will join Taiclet and Greg Gardner, vice president of investor relations, and other business area leaders and subject matter experts for the company's virtual investor event on Thursday, Aug. 5, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EDT. The live webcast will be available on the Lockheed Martin Investor Relations website: www.lockheedmartin.com/investor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FDA Approves Exelixis's (EXEL) CABOMETYX for Patients with Previously Treated Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Asset Management Names Chief Investment Officer
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Announces F-35 Sustainment Contracts with Pentagon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!