Thrasio is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 11, 2021 2:02 PM EDT)
Thrasio, an acquirer of private-label businesses on Amazon.com, is in talks to go public through a merger with a blank-check company set up by Michael Klein, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
The online retailer could be valued at well over $2 billion in a merger with Churchill Capital Corp V (NYSE: CCV). The valuation could reach more than $10 billion.
No deal has ben finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytocom (CBLI) Receives Commitments for $90 Million in Equity and Debt Financing
- UPDATE: CryoLife (CRY) Sells PerClot to Baxter for $60.8M
- 3D Systems (DDD) to Sell Simbionix to Surgical Science Sweden AB for $305M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!