Sonder Said in Talks with Gores Metropoulos II (GMII) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 7, 2021 2:44 PM EDT)
(Updated - April 7, 2021 2:40 PM EDT)
Lodging startup Sonder, which decks out apartments and hotel rooms as hip short-term rentals, is in talks to merge with black-check company Gores Metropoulos II (NASDAQ: GMII), according to-Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
A transaction is set to value the combined entity at more than $2.5 billion.
Terms haven't been finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Israeli Chipmaker Valens Said in Merger Talks with PTK Acquisition (PTK) - Bloomberg
- Aon's EU concessions for $30 billion Willis bid may not be enough: sources
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!