Atos is Said to Plan to Walk Away from Talks to Buy DXC Technology (DXC) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 1, 2021 4:50 PM EST)
Atos SE is planning to walk away from a potential deal to buy DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), according to Bloomberg, citing sources.
It could announce its intentions to end its pursuit of DXC as soon as this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Vicarious Surgical, D8 Holdings Corp. (DEH) Announce Definitive Business Combination Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!