Today's most important upgrades
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 8, 2022 4:02 PM EST)
Argus upgraded AT&T (NYSE: T) to Buy from Hold with a price target of $24.00. According to the analysts, investment spending on 5G and fiber broadband networks in addition to debt reduction are the company’s critical strategic priorities in the near term, toward creating the underlying framework for sustainable long-term growth.
UBS upgraded Hershey (NYSE: HSY) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $269.00 from $244.00, noting it believes the company will remain in a beat and raise cycle through 2025.
Goldman Sachs upgraded American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $39.00 from $36.00.
JPMorgan upgraded Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) to Overweight from Neutral and raised its price target to $200.00 from $185.00. Shares gained more than 2% intra-day today.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Want this type of news in real-time as it happens? Upgrade to StreetInsider.com Premium Here
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street analysts encouraged by Deckers Brands (DECK) earnings
- Today's most important upgrades
- Wells Fargo cuts SLM Corp. (SLM) as credit issues persist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Argus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!