Today's most important upgrades
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Altus Power (NYSE: AMPS) to Overweight from Neutral with a price target of $10.00. Shares fell more than 10% intra-day today after the company reported a Q3 EPS miss and guided 2022 at the lower end of the previous range. According to the analysts, the recent pullback presents a buying opportunity, particularly ahead of an expected uptick in contracting activity over the coming few quarters.
UBS upgraded AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $95.00 from $75.00 as it sees key cycle indicators turning more positive. Shares gained more than 3% intra-day today.
Northcoast Research upgraded Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA) to Buy from Neutral with a price target of $65.00. Shares were up more than 2% intra-day.
Wells Fargo upgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) to Equal Weight from Underweight and raised its price target to $74.00 from $59.00. The company reported mixed Q3 results last week, with EPS of $2.44 coming in worse than the consensus estimate of $2.68, while revenue of $9.5 billion beat the consensus estimate of $9.44 billion.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) to Neutral from Sell while cutting its price target to $69.00 from $72.00.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Want this type of news in real-time as it happens? Upgrade to StreetInsider.com Premium Here
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Assassin's Creed maker Ubisoft double downgraded at Jefferies, shares dip
- Apple (AAPL): iPhone sell-through down 12% in the December quarter - analyst
- Cowen upgrades Regeneron (REGN) to Outperform on Eylea success
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!