Today's Upgrades of Note
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today, several brokerages upgraded the shares of three companies, including Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL), PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF), and Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET). Below, we provided the details for each upgrade:
Goldman Sachs upgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $303.00 from $298.00, following the recent pullback in the stock. Despite uncertainty around the duration of China’s zero-Covid policy and the associated impact on the company’s business remains high, the analysts believe this now appears adequately reflected in the stock following its de-rating.
JPMorgan upgraded PBF Energy (NYSE: PBF) to Overweight from Neutral with a price target of $43.00, noting that current share price levels are highly attractive given improvements in the company’s balance sheet. The analysts believe shares could outperform on the announcement of a base dividend or a special dividend/share buyback, which would likely not come until mid-2023 or early 2024, but could be signaled earlier.
Barclays upgraded Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to Overweight from Equalweight with a price target of $131.00, noting it believes the strong mid-teens growth rate will be sustainable for a few more years. The analysts expect market share in the data center switching market to continue to move higher.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important upgrades
- U.S. stocks higher at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average up 2.18%
- Barclays Downgrades The Blackstone Group (BX) to Equalweight Following BREIT Redemption Limits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!