Today's Most Important Upgrades
- Wall Street set to open lower as recession worries mount
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avantor Inc. (NYSE: AVTR) shares rose 3% intra-day today after Citi upgraded the company to Buy from Neutral with a price target of $28, noting they believe the sell-off is overdone.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) to Overweight from Equalweight with a price target of $14.00.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (NYSE: CHD) to Buy from Hold and lowered its price target to $85.00 from $90.00.
Susquehanna upgraded Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) to Positive from Neutral with a price target of $108.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Want this type of news in real-time as it happens? Upgrade to StreetInsider.com Premium Here
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important upgrades
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- Today's most important downgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Susquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!