monday.com (MNDY) IPO Opens 12% Higher
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for monday.com Ltd. (NASDAQ: MNDY) opened for trading at $173.15 after pricing 3,700,000 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $155 per share, above the expected $125-$140 range.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering, with Allen & Company LLC and Jefferies acting as joint book-running managers. William Blair, Piper Sandler, Oppenheimer & Co., Canaccord Genuity, Cowen, Needham & Company, Academy Securities, Loop Capital Markets, Ramirez & Co., Inc., Siebert Williams Shank and Tigress Financial Partners are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The monday.com Work OS is an open platform that democratizes the power of software so organizations can easily build software applications and work management tools to fit their every need. The platform intuitively connects people to processes and systems, empowering teams to excel in every aspect of their work. monday.com has teams in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, London, Kiev and Sydney. The platform is fully customizable to suit any business vertical and is currently used by over 125,000 customers across over 200 industries in more than 190 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- atai Life Sciences (ATAI) IPO Opens 40% Higher
- WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) IPO Opens Fractionally Higher
- Ambrx (AMAM) IPO Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!