atai Life Sciences (ATAI) IPO Opens 40% Higher
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for atai Life Sciences B.V. (Nasdaq: ATAI) opened for trading at $21 after pricing its upsized initial public offering in the United States of 15,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $15.00 per share. All common shares are being offered by atai.
Credit Suisse, Citigroup, Cowen, and Berenberg are acting as book-running managers for the proposed offering. Cantor, RBC Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity are also acting as book-running managers for the proposed offering.
atai is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders. atai was founded in 2018 as a response to the significant unmet need and lack of innovation in the mental health treatment landscape, as well as the emergence of therapies that previously may have been overlooked or underused, including psychedelic compounds and digital therapeutics. atai is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York and London.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LegalZoom (LZ) Appoints Elizabeth Hamren to its Board
- DILA Capital Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About August 4, 2021
- Owl Rock Capital Corporation Announces Appointment of Jonathan Lamm as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, RBC Capital, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!