Zymergen (ZY) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Dow hits record high on boost from economy-linked stocks; Nasdaq drops
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for biofacturing company Zymergen Inc. (NASDAQ: ZY) opened for trading at $40.30 after pricing 16,130,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $31.00 per share.
In addition, Zymergen has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,419,500 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price.
J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, Cowen and UBS Investment Bank are acting as book-running managers. Lazard is acting as co-manager.
Zymergen is a biofacturing company using biology to reimagine the world. Zymergen partners with nature to design, develop and manufacture bio-based breakthrough products that deliver value to customers in a broad range of industries. A unique combination of biology, chemistry, software and automation enables the company to design and create new materials.
The company's revolutionary optical film, Hyaline, for electronics, was taken from concept to launch in 4 years. In addition, it has one of the largest metagenomic databases, which 200 million + sequenced genes in its library.
Zymergen estimates a total disruptable market opportunity of $1.2 trillion across 20 separate industries based on our bottom-up, industry-by-industry, application-by-application analysis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autonomous Truck startup Plus to Become Publicly Listed Through Combination with SPAC Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V (HCIC)
- UBS Preparing to Offer Cryptocurrency Investments to Wealthy Clients: Report
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) Announces 10-for-1 Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Lazard, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!