Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) IPO Surges Higher (FANG)
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
The IPO for Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) opened for trading at $31.80 after pricing 5,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests at $26 per common unit, above the expected $19-$21 range. The units have continued higher to $33, or up 26.9%.
Barclays, Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, Baird, Raymond James, Scotiabank / Howard Weil, Simmons & Company International, Stifel and Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. are acting as senior co-managers for the offering, and Northland Capital Markets, Sterne Agee and Wunderlich Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Viper Energy Partners LP is a limited partnership formed by Diamondback Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FANG) that is engaged in owning, acquiring and exploiting oil and natural gas properties in North America, with an initial focus on the Permian Basin.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TaskUs (TASK) IPO Opens 20% Higher
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Janux Therapeutics (JANX) IPO Doubles on Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Sterne Agee, Barclays, Wunderlich Securities, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!