Traeger (COOK) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Traeger, Inc. (NYSE: COOK) opened for trading at $22 after pricing 23,529,411 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share.
Morgan Stanley, Jefferies, Baird, and William Blair are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the initial public offering. Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, Piper Sandler, and Stifel are also acting as book-running managers and Telsey Advisory Group, Academy Securities, AmeriVet Securities, Loop Capital Markets, and Ramirez & Co., Inc. are acting as co-managers for the initial public offering.
Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, is the creator and category leader of the wood pellet grill, a versatile and easy to use outdoor cooking system. Traeger pellet grills use all-natural hardwood fuel to infuse food with flavorful smoke, making food taste delicious and most of all, memorable. Traeger pellet grills utilize wood-fired convection power to provide 6-in-1 versatility; owners can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue meals on one cooking system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pyxis Oncology (PYXO) Files For Up to $100M IPO
- On (ONON) IPO Opens 48% Higher
- Enfusion, Inc (ENFN) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!